The key to losing weight is to eat a correct and healthy food. Crushed diets won’t help. It will worsen the situation. Dietitians and health experts agree that the best way to keep your body beautiful is simply to eat more food. When you eat more healthy foods the proper way, this could even result to weight loss. Yes, it is true that you can lose weight without crash diets, diet pills, and even exercise.
Don’t be confused why eating more can make you weigh less. Just to be clear, you cannot eat whatever you want and expect your body to compensate for the extra calories. What is meant by that “nutritional paradox” is eating more of the healthy foods and eating at the right time. Having a balanced diet and eating at regular intervals is crucial so that your body will not be missing the nutrients that it needs for it to be functional.
One common mistake in conventional dieting is that once we are tricked by the sudden drop of our weight due to crash diet (which happens only initially), we think we are successful already and doing something highly effective.
“When a person starts a crash diet, initially they will lose weight, but they will lose muscle mass as well,” Kidd said. “Muscle is a high metabolic tissue. During a crash diet your body adapts to the change, it tries to supply the missing nutrients that are caused by not eating well. This slows down your metabolism. When your metabolism slows down, you lose that tissue, and eventually you will gain back fat mass when you stop the crash diet.
“This is why people who stop dieting suddenly so often gain back the 10 pounds they just lost in a short amount of time, and usually, that gain is nearly all fat.”
The secret to weight lose is to trick our brain into telling our body when we full so that we won’t overeat while burning fat and tasting great. And to do that we need to eat to keep us full. Eating at the right interval speeds up metabolism and of course we have to choose the food that we are going to eat.
There are so many foods that will help healthy weight lose. These are also the foods that will keep our body functional. While we are eating we also get the nutrients from the food at the same time burning the calorie. Here are some of the healthy foods you can include in your diet;
1. Eggs. Eggs are good for breakfast. Eggs make you fuller longer
2. Beans. Beans are very healthy. They are low-calorie, protein-rich and high-fiber foods, so you can eat a lot without gaining weight. Beans also keep you fuller, so it doesn’t matter if you eat a lot of beans.
3. Salad. Stuff yourself with salads. They are very healthy and they have higher levels of vitamins C and E, folic acid, lycopene, and carotenoids. Eat salad before every meal to make you feel full to pig out.
4. Green tea. Green tea is very helpful especially in weight loss. It also keeps people healthy. Green tea contains antioxidants called catechin polyphenols which is one of the health benefits of green tea. Green tea also speeds up metabolism so it aids in weight loss.
5. Nuts. Are nuts fattening? Definitely not, if you eat them raw. You might be wondering why nuts can help lose weight. Healthy food like nuts can aid weight lose because they are high in vitamins, minerals, lots of nutritious calories, healthy fats, and protein. The oil that is found in nuts is natural and does not have cholesterol. So snack on nuts to keep you feel full before you meal.
6. High-fiber cereal. Foods high in fiber makes you feel full. Fiber is not absorbed in the body so there is no problem of the calories piling up. These will just fill your stomach and pass out. High fiber cereals are good for breakfast and will give you all the energy you need to start your day.
7. Fruits. Grab fruits when you feel hungry instead of grabbing a burger. Fruits are one of the most healthy and natural foods. Even if you eat more of it, you will not gain weight. Fruits are also cleanses your body.
So eat well and keep a healthy body and mind.